With age, a woman becomes in need of thorough home and salon care, because menopause sets in, the amount of estrogen in the body decreases sharply and the production of collagen and elastin almost completely stops. Accordingly, age spots and wrinkles appear, the skin loses its elasticity and sags.
1. First of all, procedures related to the establishment of collagen and elastin synthesis are recommended – this is bioreparation. It is done every six months for three procedures: one procedure every two weeks. This refers to the mesotherapeutic practice, chipping with polynucleotides, oligoelements, amino acids. These are the trace elements that synthesize collagen and elastin.
2. The procedure of ultrasonic lifting is done for the second time. For example, Altera or Ultraformer to tighten and tone the skin. These devices are aimed at smas-lifting.
3. Also obligatory are weekly procedures with a beautician on professional creams. Home care should also focus on lifting and moisturizing.
4. Periodic contouring procedures are also required to restore the middle and lower facial volumes. Contouring is done by fillers every eight months or once a year. Cheekbones must be made, the mouth is tightened, the nasolabial folds are filled. If the slack is too strong, it is recommended to make threads with multidirectional notches (every three years).
5. Thread lifting is also an effective procedure. Threads based on polylactic acid are introduced into the skin of the face. The technique allows you to correct the oval of the face, tighten the skin and eliminate the double chin. The threads dissolve over time, leaving a collagen framework. And the tightening effect lasts for two to five years.